Muzeum Sztuki Nowoczesnej w Nowym Jorku (MoMA)
- Maria Hassabi | PLASTIC
- Yvonne Rainer: "The Concept of Dust, or How do you look when there's nothing left to move?"
- Jannis Kounellis, "Da inventare sul posto (To invent on the spot)"
- Marina Abramović
- Marina Abramović: What is performance art?
- Marina Abramović: Marina's first performance
- Marina Abramović: The Body as medium
- Marina Abramović: Documenting performance
- Marina Abramović: Teaching the next generation
- Marina Abramović: "Cleaning the House" workshop
- Marina Abramović: Performance vs. acting
Artist and choreographer Maria Hassabi’s PLASTIC is a commissioned live installation in which dancers perform throughout MoMA continuously during opening hours. With no apparent beginning and end, PLASTIC reformats the duration of theatrical performance into a month-long museum exhibition. PLASTIC will be on view at MoMA February 21—March 20, 2016. Learn more: http://bit.ly/1P1Qq6A.