Muzeum Sztuki Nowoczesnej w Nowym Jorku (MoMA)
- Andrés Jaque: COSMO | Young Architects Program 2015
- Gilbert & George: The Early Years
- Cai Guo-Qiang | Borrowing Your Enemy's Arrows
- Richard Serra | Equal
- "Weaving the Courtyard" by Escobedo Soliz | Young Architects Program 2016
- Artists Experiment 2014 | MoMA
- THIS IS ISA GENZKEN | MoMA
- Isaac Julien, Ten Thousand Waves | MoMA
- James Rosenquist, "F-111," 1964-65
- Lee Quinones on graffiti
- Studio Tour: Thomas Lanigan-Schmidt
- Richard Serra, "Intersection II"
- Richard Serra, "Torqued Ellipse IV"
- Richard Serra, "Band," 2006
- Wolfgang Laib, "Pollen from Hazelnut"
- Gabriel Byrne revisiting "The Quiet Man"
- Carolee Schneemann, "Up to and Including Her Limits"
- Dorothea Rockburne: Drawing Which Makes Itself
See how Andrés Jaque and The Office for Political Innovation are redefining our relationship to water with COSMO, a "movable artifact" made out of customized irrigation components. COSMO is this year's winner of The Young Architects Program, an annual collaboration between the Museum of Modern Art and MoMA PS1 that fosters innovative design research and promotes emerging talent. Learn more: http://bit.ly/1OA8KXr.