- Planning your SAT practice
- Tips for effective, efficient studying
- Tips for managing your study time
- Building your growth mindset
- How to take a practice SAT
- Tips for test day
- Test day: What to expect and what to bring
- Full-length SATs to take on paper
- Full-length PSAT/NMSQT to take on paper
- SAT practice stories
- Beyond the SAT: resources for college
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Official SAT® Practice
We've tried to give you as realistic an experience as possible on Khan Academy with College Board-approved practice questions, timed quizzes and full-length tests, but you'll definitely want to get comfortable with taking the test "by hand."
When you use a real answer grid and real paper, you can practice marking up the test, doing your math work in the space next to the problem, annotating passages and crossing out bad choices as you go along.